If you sign up for two consecutive swim sessions during the school year you will get the third session for half price. Consecutive sessions would be fall, winter, spring (all in one school year) or any three sessions during the summer of 2014. No other discounts will apply.
What does it mean to be a “swimmer”?
There is no guarantee that everyone will be safe in the water at all times, but there are some general skills all “swimmers” should have.
• Swim a front crawl with rotary breathing for 25 yards
• Swim on your back with a finning arm action and flutter kick or backcrawl for 25 yards
• Jump or dive into deep water
• Tread water in deep water for one minute
• Back float in deep water for one minute
• Change swim positions from front to back and back to front in deep water
How to become a “swimmer”?
Passing Levels 1-4 will give a swimmer most of these skills. Levels 5-7 will continue to work on all of the basic strokes, introduce the breaststroke, butterfly, and work on distance swimming!
You will receive a confirmation if you include an email address or if you register online. If you register by mail without an email address and get your first choice you will not get a confirmation.
If you need to cancel out of a class you must do so a minimum of two working days before the class is scheduled to start.
Questions about Aquatics?
Contact Sue Griffin, Aquatics Supervisor, at
(651) 982-8746 or email@example.com.
Forest Lake Area Schools Community Pool
Southwest Junior High School
943 SW 9th Avenue, Forest Lake MN 55025
This site runs like Clockwork.